- Title of the Project: *“IDENTIFICATION OF DOMINANT SOIL SEREIS IN PUNJAB, CAPACITY BUILDING THROUGH SOIL SURVEYS AND THEIR MINERALOGICAL COMPONENTS”.
- Duration 36 Months (The project was capped by the Secretary Agriculture in ADP review meeting held on 20.10.2021)
- Total Cost 131.247 Million
- Utilization 8.2443 Million
- Identification of dominant soil series: 232 Sites
- Report writing and map preparation: 22 No.
- Analysis of soil samples: 2935 Samples
- Training/Internship/capacity building: 22 Trainees
- Title of the Project: Extension Service 2.O-farmer facilitation through modernized Extension (Soil Survey Component)
- Duration: 36 Months ( 2015-16 to 2017-18)
Sanctioned Budget = 45.749 Millions
Released Budget = 29.867 Millions
Utilization = 18.617 Millions
Surveys of Experimental Sites: 30 Sites
Maps Preparation: 30 Nos.
Reports writing: 30 Nos.